Ready to get your website where it should be for the New Year? Here’s our list of top resolutions:
1. Determine whether you need an update, a refresh or a redesign. If your website is more than a few years old, you may need a new website. Be realistic about it and include the cost of making needed changes in your budget.
2. Recognize that you need social media and content marketing to get the most from your website. Post news and updates using LinkedIn, Facebook, even Instagram and SnapChat Stories are a good way to get your point across.
3. The average un managed website will not see an increase in traffic year over year, while a well-managed website will. If you don’t have time to manage your website, hire us to do it for you.
4. Google It Up! Consider paid search. As online competition increases and search engines keep changing. Coming up 1st in a Google search is a sure fire way to increase your business.
5. Think about blogging. Sites with blogs still gain more leads and more visits than sites without.
6. Monitor your online reputation. Smaller companies and less well-known brands may find less discussion going on, but it’s worth setting up a Google alert and using social media tools. It’s also worth making sure your company is listed at review sites so it’s easy for consumers to leave reviews.
7. Use your URL in offline marketing. If your web address is not yet on your billboards, TV and print ads, bags, boxes, brochures, business cards, and invoices, put that change at the top of your list.
Are you among the 43% of small businesses with no website? What are you waiting for? Nearly all your customers look for you online now. You need to be there. Give us a call and we’ll make it easy for you. Call now 201-747-2191
#LinkedinMarketing #TwitterMarketing #FacebookMarketing #Instagrammarketing #Snapchatmarketing #Twitter #Facebook #Instagram #Socialmedia #WebDesign #SEO #Webdesign